EARNEX Review: Is this broker legit, safe and trustworthy for UAE citizens and residents?
EARNEX - This one is present at Jumeirah Lakes Towers and is licensed by the SCA.
Yes, this broker's official website and app are legit, safe and trustworthy for UAE citizens and residents.
Earnex has decent reviews on Reddit and Quora, including satisfactory ratings on sites like Trustpilot. Thus, overall this broker is considered reliable for online trading of currencies, cryptocurrencies, CFDs and stocks.
Reviews of Earnex on Trustpilot, Dubaireview.ae and Nicelocal.ae
Vera said that Earnex Exchange had won her over because of its excellent
customer service. Whenever I required assistance with setting up my account,
they went above and beyond to assist me. Exceptionally knowledgeable and
patient. I'm a total novice when it comes to copy trading, but Earnex Exchange
is really user-friendly. With the Leaderboards, I've discovered that copying
traders is really simple. I couldn't be more pleased.
Hellyana shared her thoughts. After more than a month of experience with the Earnex Exchange platform, here are some of my positive and negative observations: The dashboard is straightforward and easy to browse (I particularly enjoy the dark layout), there are many fascinating features such as Badges and Risk Level, complete trader profiles, and there is no admission charge. However, getting in contact with the support service is not always easy.
Mariana Sinadinova expressed herself as follows: I was impressed by the user-friendliness of the Earnex Exchange interface, which I found to be very appealing. It's simple to join up, and it's completely free. It has some very intriguing features, such as Risk Levels and Badges, that you should check out. It is possible to effectively control how much of your capital you want to risk on a specific trading strategy by adjusting your Risk Level. You may also secure a profit by placing a bar labelled Take Profit at the specified level, after which the trade will be halted until the sum reached has been reached. Also, I particularly enjoy their Badges function since it saves me a lot of time when it comes to selecting which traders I want to follow. I personally like to utilise well-known trading techniques, so having a badge like Number of Copies - which is awarded based on how many times a trading strategy has been copied - was quite helpful.
Cima shared her thoughts. The Earnex exchange staff has been excellent to work with. They provided me with a demo of the platform, and I was able to identify a trader that I liked. I check in on the site on a daily basis to see what's going on. I've just recently discovered that I can switch between traders; the only thing that is lacking at the moment is a greater number of merchants to choose from.
Valentinos shared his thoughts. Earnex Exchange is distinguished by its attractive design and user-friendly interface. It just takes a few minutes to join up for the service. Then, using the Leaderboards, you'll need to choose a trader to emulate. These are lists of traders who have been rated in different categories, such as the Top 10, based on numerous facts about their performance. It was simple for me to select traders to follow here since I'd previously used other copy trading sites. However, if you're new to this, I recommend spending more time comparing a few traders before making your final pick. Earnex Exchange provides a responsive customer service staff, and if you want assistance or clarification on anything, you can get in touch with them quickly. I was having trouble setting up my account, and they were able to assist me handle the problem immediately.
Didie Blackdane shared her thoughts. Even though I don't have much experience with copy trading platforms, I was sceptical about my ability to work with Earnex Exchange at first. But after two weeks, I can honestly state that it is as simple as they claim - "easy as 1,2,3." It took some time for me to choose a trader, but utilising the Badges to filter down the options to those that best meet my objectives was quite beneficial. Another advantage is the wide range of markets available, including stocks, indexes, oil, cryptocurrency, and FX. Perhaps the first investment is a little costly - beginning at 500 USD, EUR, or GBP - and some novices may be hesitant to begin with such a large sum of money. However, Earnex Exchange is a very nice, easy-to-use, and effective platform in general.
Snezhana Blagoeva shared her thoughts. Overall, the Earnex Exchange platform is excellent, however there are a few little modifications that may be made to make it even better.
Sерa shared her thoughts. I've been a member of Earnex Exchange for quite some time. Overall, I think it's a fantastic platform that is quite user-friendly. I like how simple it is to compare traders and choose the one that appeals to me the most.
Tweets by FXStreetNews
Tweets by financemagnates
Tweets by CoinMarketCap
Kristina shared her thoughts. Copy-trading with Earnex Exchange is simple and straightforward. What I like the most is that there are no hidden costs and that it is apparent from the start how much you will be required to pay to the trader. The UI is attractive, straightforward, and effective. I also like the fact that there are a variety of markets to pick from, not just FX. You may choose trading techniques for equities, indices, gold, and cryptocurrencies, among other things. The Badges are a fantastic tool that allows you to pick the trader you want to replicate in a fraction of the time it would otherwise take.
Learn more about online trading brokers for UAE citizens and residents.
Sites like Earnex in the UAE
Here is a list of top online brokers to open an account for trading Forex, Bitcoin, CFDs and Stocks in the UAE. These brokers have above-average reviews on sites like Reddit, Quora and Trustpilot; and are totally legit, safe and trustworthy for UAE citizens and residents.
The brokers listed on this webpage accept clients from within the United Arab Emirates. Most of these companies provide an online trading platform for fiat currencies (such as Pound Sterling, the Euro, the US dollar, Japanese Yen etc.), buying and selling of cryptocurrencies (for example Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, XRP etc.), stocks (this includes listings on Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange, Borse Dubai, Dubai Mercantile Exchange, Dubai Financial Market and NASDAQ Dubai), CFDs (Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Tesla etc.), UAE government and corporate bonds, and short-term to long-term fixed income securities.
- Olymp Trade - People simply love this one (Olymp Trade Review)
- Binance - World's largest cryptocurrency e-wallet and exchange that also has an online trading platform, where their members can invest or trade in virtually hundreds of cryptocurrencies and new tokens. (Binance Review)
- IG Markets UAE - UK broker located at Tower 2, Level 27, Al Fattan Currency House, DIFC. (IG Markets UAE Review)
- City Index Middle East - London-city broker with a branch in the UAE. (City Index Middle East Review)
- eToro - Social trading platform, but much better options are available out there. (eToro Review)
- Swissquote - It's a Swiss bank that offers an online trading platform for forex and CFD trading. (Swissquote Review)
- easyMarkets - Israeli brand that is big all over. (easyMarkets Review)
- OANDA - American broker that is now spreading its wings. (OANDA Review)
- Forex.com - Google ranks them in the top 10 for the term "forex". (Forex.com Review)
- Plus500 - UK brand that has its own platform, OK for CFDs, with mediocre reviews. (Plus500 Review)
- AvaTrade - Regulated by ADGM's Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA) in Abu Dhabi. (AvaTrade Review)
- FXCM.com - Oldest brand when it comes to retail online forex trading. (FXCM.com Review)
- Mashreq Neo - An online trading platform provided by Mashreq Bank. (Mashreq Neo Review)
- ForexTime (FXTM) - Owned by Andrey Dashin from the Alpari broker fame. (ForexTime FXTM Review)
- Noor Capital - Licensed and Regulated by the UAE Central Bank and SCA. (Noor Capital Review)
- XM.com - XM broker is big in Africa and South East Asia, and now promoting themselves hard in the UAE. (XM.com Review)
- Saxo Bank - Danish Investment Bank with a long history of catering for premium forex investors. It also provides crypto trading facility. (Saxo Bank Review)
- Pepperstone - Originally Australian, but licensed locally by Dubai Financial Services Authority. (Pepperstone Review)
- ADSS - Based out of Abu Dhabi and regulated by the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates. (ADSS Review)
- CMC Markets - UK-based broker that is popular among CFD traders. (CMC Markets Review)
- Orient Finance - Local online-trading broker that caters to novice traders looking to invest in the foreign exchange markets. (Orient Finance Review)
- Alfa Financial - Their office is located at City Centre Deira on Port Saeed Road; and generally tends to attract investors within Dubai. (Alfa Financial Review)
- One Financial Markets - Local forex broker with an office at Dubai International Financial Centre at Index Tower. (One Financial Markets Review)
- Amana Capital - A broker located at Central Park Towers, Dubai International Financial Center. (Amana Capital Review)
- ETX Capital - UK broker that has a decent reputation among Arab investors. (ETX Capital Review)
- Century Financial - Old online-trading broker with an office at Level 6, Building 4, Emaar Square, Downtown Dubai. (Century Financial Review)
- IFCM UAE - Nothing special about IFC Markets, but it does have a dedicated .AE website for UAE clients. (IFCM UAE Review)
- EARNEX - This one is present at Jumeirah Lakes Towers and is licensed by the SCA. (EARNEX Review)
- Interactive Brokers - American online-trading broker that is expanding into Asian and Arab markets nowadays. (Interactive Brokers Review)
- Rakuten Securities - Japanese broker that usually looks out for large institutional investors. (Rakuten Securities Review)
- Dukascopy Bank SA - Swiss bank that offers online forex trading on its own proprietary platform. (Dukascopy Bank SA Review)
- Gulfbrokers ae - Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) regulates this broker, but there nothing extraordinary about this brand. (Gulfbrokers AE Review)
- IQ Option - It's a below-average broker with no Dubai office, but does have a toll-free virtual number for UAE: 800 032 0891 -> No Arabic, English only. (IQ Option Review)
Reviewed by Arpita Singh
Arpita Singh is the main writer at ForexBroker.ae. As a senior investment professional with 10+ years of experience working at top-tier Private Equity and Sovereign Wealth Fund; she is also responsible for fact-checking concepts, reviews, and related details about brokers and exchanges listed on this website. Full Bio.